Adding Managers to a YouTube channel
Multiple people can manage the channel without sharing passwords or being able to access gmail accounts. For someone to manage the YouTube channel, they must be listed as a manager of the linked Google+ page. Only the owner of the Google+ page can add or remove managers.
- Sign into the page owner Google Account.
- In YouTube, make sure you pick the right channel. Then go to the channel's account settings and click Add or remove managers.
- To add a manager, enter your new gmail email. Click Invite. Once we accept the invitation, we'll then be able to access that channel from our client management Google Account.
Adding Managers to a Google My Business page
Note: These instructions are only if you currently have a Google My Business page. Please do not create a new one, we can do that and have a specific SEO process to do so. But if you already have a Google My Business page set up, please follow these directions to give us access.
To add a manager to a listing:
- Log in to Google My Business and choose the listing you’d like to manage.
- Click the three dash menu icon in the upper left-hand side of your screen.
- In the panel that appears, click Managers.
- Click the Add names or email addresses field, enter your new gmail account and click Invite.
- You can choose to invite someone as either a manager or a communications manager by using the dropdown menu that appears when you click in the Add names or email addresses Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become listing managers.
This window displays all active managers, as well as people who have been invited to become managers. You can cancel pending invitations by clicking the X in the row with the invitation you want to remove.
Give Neovora a role on your Facebook Page
You'll need to be an admin to give someone a role on your Page.
If you're an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Select the person you want to add:
- Type in your new gmail account
- Click Editor and select a Manager role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
Sharing Access to your Google Webmaster Tools
- Open your browser and go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
- Find your site “Manage site” and then “Add or remove users”
Click on the “Manage site” button and choose “Add or remove users”
- Add your new gmail email address
- Select “Full” permission for the newly added profile.