Our Style of Website Optimization for Search and Lead Generation is definitely NOT Like Every Other Business.
Though we would like to have the opportunity to engage with every business that needs our expertise, we select the clients we work with very carefully. We use a certain set of criteria that must be followed in order for us to partner with you.
We have chosen to partner with just one client per city, per market, to ensure the most customized approach in order to help you achieve your goals and your company’s ultimate success.
We Work With Clients Who:
1. Have existing, productive businesses
Our tested tactics and strategies are for companies that are currently in the black, doing well, and are looking to take their business to the next level towards their goals.
2. Are making consistent sales
New clients must have a current client base. They are actively promoting their business using one or more channels of advertising. They are not having any problems selling their products and/or services. It’s not so critical to have a huge brand name that everyone in their geographic area knows and refers to, we just need our clients to play an active in the success of their business.
3. Have a solid product or service that does what they say it will do, and clients that are pleased with them as their provider. Together, we will help drive more leads, make more sales and increase profits.
It’s Important To Note: We Do Not Work With Clients Who:
- Are short-term thinkers;
- Are not interested in investing in their business in order to grow;
- Have a business that is brand new (less than 6 months old);
- Are in the same geographic area and niche market as one of our current clients;
- Market nationwide, without a specific local presence.
Those are the only things we require, and we are very strict about it.
Now that you know our positioning, if you fit within our criteria, we would be pleased to spend some time getting to know more about your business and your goals.
Please click the button below to complete a short form. It’s pretty painless, and will give us plenty of insight before our call.
We just need to know what you sell and what your short-, medium-, and long-term goals are for both yourself and your company.
Once you submit the form, please continue and schedule a phone appointment with one of our Business Analysts. The call will last between 20 and 30 minutes. (Choose the time based on YOUR time zone. Our system will make any time change necessary on our end) Once we feel confident our goals are aligned, we will customize a blueprint on how we feel you can accomplish your goals, and what we will be able to do to help facilitate that process.