Welcome aboard again!
This page is to help you set up your different accounts and integrations associated with Neovora’s automated sales funnels.
Go ahead and complete these steps. Once finished, we can walk through how you’ll test your funnel to make sure everything is working properly.
If you have any questions at all, ping your Manager or [email protected]
1. Your Business Gmail
Our sales process is deeply integrated with Gmail, so hopefully you enjoy the tool as much as we do!
You should have received your business Gmail login already. Go ahead and change your temporary password to something you will remember.
We use Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Calendar extensively.
Login here: Gmail.com
Share your Google Calendar with Neovora
Our scheduling software will sync both ways, as long as you have shared your calendar with our Google Apps admin, [email protected].
- To share your calendar, go to your calendar and click on the dropdown next to My Calendar. Choose Settings.
- In your Calendar settings, click on Edit Settings.
- Then, under “Share with specific people,” add “[email protected]” as the person, and then change the permission settings to “Make changes AND manage sharing.” This will allow AcuityScheduling to sync both to and from your scheduling calendar and your Google calendar.
- Click the Save button.
2. Your ActiveCampaign setup
You have already received your ActiveCampaign login information, so let’s proceed to setting things up.
- Go ahead and log in to your account: https://neovora.activehosted.com/
- The dashboard is not so useful, so we won’t spend any time on it. You’ll live in Contacts and Deals.
On your first visit, you’ll need to complete your account setup.
- Click on the dropdown next to the user icon in the top right corner of the interface.
- Complete your account details.
Create your ActiveCampaign calendar feed.
- While in your My Settings area, click on the bottom link, “Calendars“.
- Click on “Add Calendar“
- In the popup window, name your calendar, choose all Tasks, check both Pipelines, and include alerts.
- Click the green “Add” button to complete creating your calendar feed.
- Copy the feed URL.
Connect your ActiveCampaign calendar with your Google Calendar.
- Over in your Gmail account, go into your Google Calendar.
- In the left column, click on the “Other Calendars” dropdown, and choose “Add by URL“
- Insert the URL of your ActiveCampaign calendar feed.
- Then click “Add Calendar.”
- You will get a little yellow box at the top of the page notifying you if you imported the calendar feed successfully.
3. Your AcuityScheduling account.
We use AcuityScheduling software for our online scheduling system. You already have a user account there, and should have received your login details. You’ll need to log in and set up your availability and time zone.
Setting your availability in AcuityScheduling
- Log in to the software at https://secure.acuityscheduling.com/login.php
- In the left menu, go to Business Settings>Availability and set your preferred schedule in your time zone.
Personalize your Acuity account
- Next, go to the next tab from Availability, which is your Settings tab.
- Here you’ll give your calendar a different name (optional), you can set your image there for Leads to see when setting their PPC Audit call with you.
- If you only don one thing in this tab, be sure you set your time zone. Your leads view your schedule in their time zone, and you view it in yours. It just makes everything easier!
Then you’re done in here! Move on…
Installing Chrome Browser and ActiveCampaign add-on
If you don’t have Chrome on your computer, you’ll want to download it in order to take advantage of the ActiveCampaign add-on. The add-on allows you to add new prospects directly from within your Gmail interface. You type in the information manually, but it is a great tool.
- First, make sure you have downloaded and installed Chrome.
From within Chrome, add the ActiveCampaign Extension
- Using Chrome, open this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/activecampaign-for-chrome/ilgclabmhgbhfoohngmjadlfmbagmlnf
- Click the green “Add to Chrome” button and add the extension to your browser.
Add prospects directly to your ActiveCampaign account from Gmail
- Now when a prospect has replied to your cold email, you can add them directly to your sales contacts.
- Just click on the ActiveCampaign plugin button in your browser bar, and type in their Contact information.
- Then, you’ll go to your account and add them to your sales funnel.
Signing up for a Zoom web conferencing account
Zoom is a great conferencing tool with many awesome features at the free level. Pay attention, however, because there is a 40 minute limit to your conferences!
- Go to zoom.us and sign up for a free account.
Complete your account setup
- After confirming your email, you’ll complete your account setup by adding your name and creating a password.
Save your ZOOM URL
- You will then be given your personal ZOOM web conferencing URL. You’ll need to enter this in to each new contact record so the information can get merged into the automation steps. (Don’t worry, we’ll walk you through that as well!)