Use Digital Tools and Google To Emerge Victorious From The Virus
Your small business needs to readjust for the biggest shutdown in recent economic history. Once the shutdown ends, you have the potential to emerge victorious over your competitors. This video seeks to arm you with simple steps you can take right today to communicate with your customers, acquire new ones, and come back to normalcy stronger than your competitors. Watch the video to arm yourself with all the tools to combat the Coronavirus.
What we cover:
- We’ll show how you can optimize your GMB listing to capitalize on this disaster.
- How you can retain your existing clients using all the digital tools at your disposal.
- How to reopen stronger than ever.
Neovora delivers tools, courses, and done-for-you services to ensure your local business is out-maneuvering your competition. Our digital marketing products allow you to work smarter, not harder. We service small and medium sized local businesses that want to improve their lead generation strategy through digital mediums.
Our approach to digital marketing is to help our partners implement a foundational approach to marketing, one that starts with the most crucial and fundamental facets of internet marketing. They are what we call the Local Marketing Success Strategy and here are the layers each local business should include in their lead generation strategy:
- Social Media Marketing: Google My Business and Facebook
- Website + Lead Capture
- Retargeting / Remarketing
- Paid Advertising: Google Ads & Facebook
- Email Marketing and Nurturing
- Reputation & Reviews
- Search Engine Optimization
- Video Marketing
- Client Referrals
Each one of these layers offer unique benefits and are maximized when stacked on the prior tactic. When a business implements a marketing tactic without the previous layers, they are often ineffective, due to missing foundations.